GOD OF ISRAEL, THE BIBLE SAYS; THAT I SHOULD NOT FEAR BECAUSE THE LORD HAS REDEEMED ME AND I AM CALLED BY NAME AND I BELONG TO HIM AND EVEN WHEN I GO THROUGH THE WATERS HE WILL BE WITH ME AND THROUGH THE PROBLEMS THEY WILL NOT DESTROY ME AND THROUGH THE FIRE I WILL NOT BE BURNED, FOR THE LORD IS MY GOD AND HE IS MY SALVATION.
I CONFESS THAT MY DAY WILL BE VICTORIOUS IN JESUS NAME.
- Isaiah 48:6 Amplified Bible (AMP): You have heard [these things foretold], now you see this fulfillment. And will you not bear witness to it? I show you specified new things from this time forth, even hidden things [kept in reserve] which you have not known.
- Isaiah 48:7 Amplified Bible (AMP): They are created now [called into being by the prophetic word], and not long ago; and before today you have never heard of them, lest you should say, Behold, I knew them!
- Galatians 6:9 New International Version 1984 (NIV1984): Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.
- Isaiah 43:19 Amplified Bible (AMP): Behold, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs forth; do you not perceive and know it and will you not give heed to it? I will even make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert.
- Psalm 98:1 King James Version (KJV): O sing unto the LORD a new song; for he hath done marvellous things: his right hand, and his holy arm, hath gotten him the victory.
- Isaiah 42:9 New International Version 1984 (NIV1984): See, the former things have taken place, and new things I declare; before they spring into being I announce them to you.”
- Revelation 21:5 Amplified Bible (AMP): And He Who is seated on the throne said, See! I make all things new. Also He said, Record this, for these sayings are faithful (accurate, incorruptible, and trustworthy) and true (genuine).
- Genesis 8:22 Amplified Bible (AMP): While the earth remains, seedtime and harvest, cold and heat, summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease.
- Galatians 3:5 Amplified Bible (AMP): Then does He Who supplies you with His marvelous [Holy] Spirit and works powerfully and miraculously among you do so on [the grounds of your doing] what the Law demands, or because of your believing in and adhering to and trusting in and relying on the message that you heard?
- Galatians 3:6 Amplified Bible (AMP): Thus Abraham believed in and adhered to and trusted in and relied on God, and it was reckoned and placed to his account and credited as righteousness (as conformity to the divine will in purpose, thought, and action).